background

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sasayaki Glitte Stamps - Youtube Tutorial Clouds

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to share how I create my clouds background.  I cannot claim this to be my own technique since many other crafters do it this way, but I wanted to create this video to show you how I do it!

Distress Ink
Clouds Background

These are some of the cards where I have used this technique.  

  

 

Youtube Video




I created the template as I mentioned in the video from a picture I saw online and I printed it onto cardstock an cut it to make it.  It works great!

I hope this technique helps you!  You can use any drawing of clouds you like!

As always, keep getting crafty!!

Yours truly,

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...