background

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Copic Coloring Fur - Christmas Lillie

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!! Today I want to share with you this card I made to show I color fur on a puppy!  I chose this super cute Yorkie image from Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.  Her name is Lillie.  I show n my video only how I color her fur.  But here is the finished card so you can see how I colored everything else.


YouTube
Sasayaki Glitter Stamps


Image:

Copic Makers Used:

Fur:
E37, E33, E31, W7, W5, W3
R81, RV13, RV11

Lights:
YG06, V12, YR04, R14, B02, Y13
Ornament:
R39, R37, R35

And that it's all for today!! I hope you enjoyed this card and I hope you watch the video on my coloring!!  Please ask if you have any questions!  

Thank you for stopping and keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...