background

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs - New Challenge and Release

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to another blog post!! I want to share today a card I made for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs!  Its a new release image!! I hope you like my interpretation for it!!    



Image by:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E47, E44, E43
Hat and Shirt and Hat:
YG97, YG95, YG91, E74, E70
Pants:
E79, E74, E70
Shoes and Backpack:
E27, E25, E23
Compass and Pan:
C3, C1
Belt:
W9, C3
Sleeping Bag:
E99, E97
Map:
C3, C1
Grass:
YG09, YG06

 And that was a lot of colors! I hope my card and coloring inspires you to join the challenge!
 Also, please subscribe to my blog for more crafting inspiration!!

Keep getting crafty!!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...