background

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Pink Christmas YouTube Tutorial - Copic Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!!

I wanted to share this video with you using one of the lovely stamps by 

Its these fun Flamingo for Christmas! Very fitting for those of us who live in Florida!  As always I used Copic markers to color the image and distress inks for the background clouds.


Finished Card
Image: Pink Christmas
by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps




YouTube Channel

I hope you like my card and video and I hope that you subscribe to both my blog and Sasayaki Glitter stamps Youtube channel for more tutorials and crafting ideas!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter
Marai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...