background

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Scrapper's Delights Special Deals - Christmas Penguin

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share a card I made for the Scrapper's Delights special deals this week!! I chose this adorable Penguin ready to enjoy the snow!!  I used Copic sketch markers to color the image and created the background using distress inks from Tim Holtz.


This image is also in a bundle.  Lots of cute penguins to choose from!

Image:


Copic Sketch markers Used:

Pengiun:

N6, N4, N2, C3, C1

Feet:
YR08, YR04, YR02

Scarf and Hat:
V06, V04, B26, B24, V000

That's it!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Please subscribe for more crating inspiration, tutorials and more!!

I would love to read your comments!!

Keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria


My Facebook Page

My "other" Crafting webpage
 HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...