background

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release 2019

Hello, crafter fans!

Welcome to another blog post!!  I want to showcase the new release of Scrapper's Delights by creating this card with this lovely image from one of the new images released!  She is so cute!!  You can check out the rest of the new release images on the Scrapper's Delights blog.



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
N10, N8, N6, N4
Hair Bows:
E56, RV34, RV11
Eyes:
W3, W1
Outfit:
E56, RV34, RV11, R81
Boots:
E74, E70, R80
Purse:
E74, E70
Heart:
R83, R81

I used distress inks to create the the grass slope and the clouds.. I hope you like my card and my coloring and I hope to see you again.  Please stop by my blog and leave a comment.

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...