background

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Specials Deals - Scrapper's Delights

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this card with a digital stamp that will be on sale this week!!  This one is just one among others that will be on sale as well.  Please stop by the Scrapper's Delights store to see what other images are on Special this week!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair
E09, YR18
Eyes:
G14
Outfit:
YG97, YG95, YG91
Shoes:
E57, E53, E33, E31
Apples:
R39, R27, R24, G14

Ground:
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

And there you go!! I hope you like my card and my coloring.  As always, I used my beloved Copic markers to color this image and distress inks to create the background. 

Please subscribe to my blog and Youtube channel for more crafting 
and coloring inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...