background

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Girl and Bird - Kind of Cute Stamps

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!! I want to share a card I created using one of the lovely images by Kind of Cute Stamps.  Such a sweet image!!  I kept it simple and with minimal coloring and just adding a simple sentiment.  I hope you like it!  

This is also a sponsor post at for the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Fan page.  You can visit there by clicking down below on the banner.


Image by:
Kind of Cute Stamps

As always, I reach for my beloved Copic markers every time and that's I used here.  Below is a list of the colors I used:

Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E29, E27, E25
Top:
B29, B26, B24
Window frame:
R59, R56
Bird:
B05, B02, YR02
Branch:
E33, E31, G17, G15, G12

I hope you like my cad and coloring!  Please don't forget to subscribe!  As always, keep getting crafty!




Click here to visit the Facebook Fan Page


Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment and I hope to see you visit again!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...