background

Friday, May 10, 2019

Scrapper's Deights - May 2019 Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share with you a card I created using one of the Special Deals going on at Scrapper's Delights!  This super cute image can be used for many purposes.  Mother's Day is around the corner and I think this one would be cute!!  A Mother's heart can capture many people! This sweet girl is ready to take a picture of someone special. 
 In this case it will be: MOM!


Copic Skethc Markers used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Eyes:
E33, E31
Hair:
YR18, YR14, E09
Hair pieces:
B29, B24
Lips:
R26
Dress:
B29, B26, B24
Camera:
T10, T6
Purse:
E44, E43
Flower:
YR23, Y17, Y13, YR07, YR04
G17, G14
Grass:
YG17, YR13, YG11

Butterflies:
YR04, YR02, E15

Sky:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my card and coloring!  
Thank you for stopping by! Please subscribe and leave a comment!  I am always happy to read them!

You can also click on the image below and visit Scrapper's Delights to see all the Deals going on this week!!



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


Other Challenges I am entering my card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...