background

Friday, May 3, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release - May 2019 - Video

Hello, crafty fans!!  

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to show a short video I created to showcase one of the new images being released by Scrapper's Delights.  You can get a whole package deal!  Scroll down below for more details!  

But first, here's the video! I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to LIKE and Subscribe.  There will be more videos to come!  Please also leave me a comment to I know you stopped by!



There are many videos created to show how to color skin either with Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir markers, Pencils, etc.. I chose my coloring medium of choice: Copic Markers.  I only colored the skin to make it short and simple. 

Finished Card
Say with Flowers Boy



Copic Sketch markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
E37, E33, E31
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23
Shirt:
YR27, YR24, YR07, YR04
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E37, E33
Flowers:
R35, R32, G14, G12
E43, E41
Ground:
G14, G12

New Release and VIP Release Package Deal



Well, that is it for today!!  Please stop by again and thank you so much for your visit!

Keep getting crafty!



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria

Other Challenges I am entering my project:


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Maria....loved your video, will definitely be adding
    more Copics to my collection!!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and image love that sky and thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge this time. AuntySue GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring. Thanks for tutorial and that you participate in Colour Crazy Challenge with your gorgeous creation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Love the coloring and all the small details. Thank you for entering our challenge over at Brown Sugar! Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab make and thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done!! Male cards are always difficult but your is perfect!
    Thanks so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...