background

Friday, May 3, 2019

New Release - Kind of Cute Stamps May 2019

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!! Today I want to share this super sweet image from a new release by Kind of Cute Stamps for the month of May, 2019.

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Isn't she sweet?  Grandma is going about raising her cane! So watch out!! 😄 I have a grandma that is a no no-sense grandma and this image reminds me of her!


Image by:

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

I used Copic Markers to color her:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
W9, W7, W5
Top:
E97, E95, E93
Skirt:
E89, E59, E56
Shoes:
YR23, YR21

Grounding:
W3, 0

I hope you like my coloring!  Isn't the image cute!!  I am sure you may also have a feisty grandma! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more color and crafting!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter 
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...