background

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share this card I created for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The new challenge is Anything Goes!



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E18, E17, E15
Eyes:
E33, E31
Top:
B12, B14, B16
E44, E43, E41
Pants:
B29, B26, B24
Socks:
E43, E41
Shoes:
B16, B14
Golf Club:
C3, C1, YG00

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Grass slopes:
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

I hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by! Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe!!

Keep Getting Crafty


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...