background

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - August New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share a cute image being released this month by Kind of Cute Stamps! Isn't he cute?  

You can check on the link below all of the other new released images! They are all super cute!


by Kind of Cute Stamps

Piggy:
R12, R11
Shirt:
YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21
Pants:
E18, E17, E13
Shoes:
YR24, YR23, YR21
Flute:
C3
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11

That's it!! As always, I use Tumbled Glass for sky or clouds.  I used some die cut clouds to complete the scene.  I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to subscribe for more crafty inspiration, coloring and tutorials!!

Keep Getting Crafty and 
Thank you for stopping by!



Other Challenges I am entering my card in:



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...