background

Friday, August 2, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - August New Release

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Welcome to my blog!  I want to share with you this card I created using one of the lovely images from Kind of Cute Stamps.   This image is one of the new releases this month. With back to school around the corner, I thought this would be a lovely card for a friend! I hope you like it!



Image: Back to School

I used Copic sketch markers to color this sweet image:

Worm Mom:
E37, E33, E31
Hat and Dress:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Bag:
BV05, BV02
Boy Worm:
E57, E53, E51, E50
Shirt:
B26, B24
BG75, BG73

Grass:
G14, G12

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

That's it!! I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Please don't forget to subscribe and follow me on my other social media sites:

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Keep Getting Crafty


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter

Other Challenges I am entering my card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...