background

Monday, August 19, 2019

Inky Antics Stamp Set - Passionate Paper Designs

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to share with you this unique card stamp and die set from Inky Antics.  Its a fun card kit that comes with a shiny reversible sequence fabric that you can run your fingers through and have some fun with!!  I will post below links to these products.


I think it would have been more fitting to use a color card base but I didn't think of it at the time, so its all white.  Maybe next time I will do that.

Inky Antics Youtube Tutorial

Here's Inky Antics video on ho to put this card together.  I followed the technique that is NOT a trifold card.  


The cats were inked with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.

Big Cat:
W9, W7, W5
Smaller Cat:
E33, E31
Balloon string:
BG13, V01
Ground:
T4, T2

The cards size I used here is cut to be a 5" x 7".

Well, that's it. I only showed the die I used to cut the Lollipop circle area, but there is also one that cuts out the cat if you want a 3D effect.


Welcome to Inky Antics!

Products Used:
Image result for reversible sequin fabric inky antics


Image result for crafty cuts die cut set lollipop kitty inky antics



I hope you like my project.   Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for inspiration and coloring!  Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter
Maria






1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Maria! You did such a meow-valous job. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...