background

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Mermaid - New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! I want to share with you another card I created for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. You can join the challenge by clicking on the banner below:

OUR BANNER FOR YOUR blogs

And now for my project! I used this lovely image to showcase the new challenge.  I used Copic Sketch markers to color the image and distress ink Salty Ocean to color the area around her.  



Skin:
E13 E11, E00
Hair:
C9, C7, C5
Star Fish:
R12, R11
Tail:
YG17, YG13, YG11, YG00
Leaves:
G14, G12, YG00
Bubbles:
B00
Sand:
E33, E31
Rock:
T4, T2

I added an anchor to finish the nautical them!  I hope to see you join the challenge and also subscribe to my blog!  I love to read your comments!

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...