background

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Polaroid Photo - Copic Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you a card I created using one of the Special Deals images by Scrapper's Delights!! They are only being offered as a special deal sale one week! Take a look at the links below where you can take advantage of these special offers!!

Please also visit my Youtube channel where I show I colored the image using my beloved Copic markers!



YouTube Video


I hope you like the video! Please don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe! Leave a comment too please! I love to read your comments!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...