background

Monday, August 5, 2019

Passionate Paper & Friends - Sponsor Week Post So Suzy

Hello, crafty friends! 

Today I want to share two cards I created using rubber stamps from So Suzy.  I enjoyed so much creating these cards using the Fairy and Fairy Dust stamps and a fun Lemon stamps to create a background base for my second card.

I created this card to showcase this Sponsor of the Week at 
Passionate Paper Creations & Friends.  



I used a black ink to stamp the Fairy and Dust using the Misty Stamping tool to get a really nice dark impression over a background colored using Distress inks.

On the second card, I used a Memento Yellow ink to create a background on the card and then selectively colored three of them with Yellow Copic Sketch marker. I added a simple sentiment and viola!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you that you come back again!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I love to hear from you!

Keep getting crafty and best wishes from



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...