background

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge Die and/or Punch

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this card I created for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The new challenge is use a Die and/or Punch!  As crafters, we are bound to have one of those! Dust them off and create a card and join us in the challenge! You can be a winner!


Image:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Tongue:
R81
Dress:
R85, R83, R81, YG03, YG00, R83
Sock:
R85, R83, R81
Shoes:
E33, E31

Dog:
E27, E25, E23, R12
R35

I used distress inks to create clouds and grass slopes! I hope you have enjoyed your visit and found some inspiration!

Please don't forget to join the challenge and subscribe to my blog and social media sites!

Keep getting crafty!



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...