background

Friday, September 6, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share this card I created for the new release and VIP deals at Scrappers Delights!  I chose to work with this lovely image called: The Traveler.  Isn't she lovely? Ready to take a trip into fun, adventure and new discoveries.  


You can find this image on the link below along with all the 
other images released today!


Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E19, E18, E09
Eyes:
E33, E31
Top:
YG17, YG13, YG03
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E25, E23
Suitcases:
R59, R56, E04
T6, T4, T2
Bag:
R59, R56, RV34
Coffee Cup:
YG95, YG91
E51
Book:
BV02, BV00, N2
Grounding:
T4, T2

Wow, that's a lot of colors!! I hope you like my card! Please don't forget to subscribe for more crafting and coloring!  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


Other Challenges I am entering my card:


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and what beautiful colors and coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along with SugarPea Designs MIU Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...