background

Friday, September 6, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release Gnomes

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog! Today a I want to share I card I created to showcase the new release by Kind of Cute Stamps.  This one is super cute! Two gnomes happy to see each other! 

Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Male Gnome:
Skin;
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
YR14, YR12, E09
Clothes & Hat:
E99, E97, E94, YG97, YG95, YG91, T2
E25, E23
Shoes:
YG95, YG91

Female Gnome:
Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E44, E41
Clothes and Hat & Shoes:
BG78, BG75, BG73
YG03, YG00

Slope:
Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

That's it!!  I hope you have enjoyed your visit and please don't forget to subscribe for more cards, projects, coloring and crafting!

Keep getting crafty!



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...