background

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release September

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog! Today a I want to share I card I created to showcase the new release by Kind of Cute Stamps.  On this release, I chose the calculator boy! I used it as a birthday card.. 
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez



Image:
Calculator Boy

 Boy:
Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
T8, T4, T2
Shoes:
E25
Calculator:
N8, N6, N4

That's it!! I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog! Please don't forget to subscribe and follow me on my other social media channels for more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...