background

Friday, October 4, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release Oct 2019

Hello, crafty fans!

Today I want to share my project to showcase the new release at Scrapper's Delights.  The images being released are lovely!! Take a look at the card I created.  I used two of the images and merged them into one fun scene.  

But first, here's a sneak peak of the upcoming release!


Now, here's my project.  As always, I used my beloved Copic markers to color the image and distress inks to color the background.


Copic Markers used:

Boy:
Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E79, E74, E70
Eyes:
E33, E31
Shirt:
B26, B24
Pants:
E27, E25
Sock:
B02, B00
Gameboy:
T2, T0

Girl:
E53, E51, E50
Shirt:
YG06, YG03, YG00
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Socks & Bow:YG03, YG00
Gameboy:
T2, T0

Distress inks for create the floor and wall bricks

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog! Please don't forget to subscribe for more released, coloring, and crafting inspiration.

Keep Getting Crafty!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...