background

Friday, October 11, 2019

Scrapper's Delights Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this card I created for the special deals going on
Scrapper's Delights this week!  I chose this super cute and festive image to showcase the special this week! I hope you like it and you visit the blog to see what other images are on special.


Image:

I used Copic markers to color this lovely image.  The colors are listed below.

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
YG95, YG93
Hair:
YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Dress:
V09, V06, V04
Shoes:
T10, T8

Wreath:
G17, G15, R39, R29, R27, R24

Grounding:
W5, 0

That's it!! I hope you liked my card and coloring and I hope you that subscribe to my blog and social media for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by and as always
keep getting crafty.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...