background

Friday, March 12, 2021

Alicia Bell - Eskimo Girl

 Hello, crafty friends!! Welcome to my blog!

Its been a while since I have posted one of my projects.  I have been asked to be a guest designer for Alicia Bell.  So here are the two cards I created using this super cute image of an Eskimo girl.



I used Copic markers to color the images.  I also used Distress Inks to create the sky and used my own masking to create the snow slopes.  I hope you like my card and as always don't forget to leave a comments or any questions.

Colors Used:

Eskimo with Brown Clothes

Skin:

E13, E11, E00

Clothes:

E29, E27, E25, E23, C1

Eskimo with Purple Clothes

Skin:

E11, E00, E000

Hair:

C9, C7, C5, C3

Igloo:

B02, B00, B000

Grounding:

C3, C1

That's it! I hope you have enjoyed your visit and as always, keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...