background

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Glimps Digital Stamps - Crafting of Hue Sponsor Weekend

 Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog!

Today at the Crafting of Hue sponsor weekend, Glimps is the sponsor!  I created a card using one of their cute images.  Its a image that has a front and back.  Fun!  I came up with the card below.



Copic Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Eyes:
E23
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Hair Band and Bunny Shoes:
RV27, RV25, RV23
Dress and socks:
YG03, YG00



Thank you so much for stopping by and please leave a comment to let me know you were here.
Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...