background

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Glimps - Crafting of Hue Sponsor of the Week

 Hello, crafty friends.  Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share a card I created using one of the super cute images by Glimps!  I used Copic Sketch markers to color the image.  The sentiment is also from Glimps.


Image: Hello

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Eyes:
E27, E25, E23
Hair:
E19, YR18, YR14
Shirt
BG18, BG15, BG13

I used Distress ink to color the "door" the girl is leaning on. 

I hope you like my card.  It was different and fun.  Please don't forget to write a comment and let me know that you stopped by.

Keep getting crafty!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...