background

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Crafting of Hue - Unity Sponsor of the Weekend

 Hello, crafty friends!! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share a card I created using one of the lovely images by Unity Stamps.  They are the sponsor of the weekend at Crafting of Hue.  

I normally use Copic markers to color images but in this case I wanted to try my Spectrum Noir markers.  I think the blue tone here turned out beautifully and it almost looks like silk.



You can click on the link above and see the wide variety of stamps and sentiments by Unity Stamps Company.

These are the colors I used on the dress:

TB3, TB5, TB6, TB9

 I hope you like my card and the coloring.  Don't forget to stop by the Unity site and check out their wonderful images.

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...